- How much does it cost to list my Ad?
It costs nothing for a Free listing. But costs £4.99 for a Featured Ad. This caters for each unique Instrument/service you have to sell or identical services. You may want to sell as a bundle. This is fine with us.
- How long will my Ad stay listed for?
We will advertise your Instrument/Service on our site for 90 days. Please feel free to re-advertise after this period.
- Can I list more than one instrument or Service?
Yes, you can list as many Ads as you wish once you have an account with us.
- Can I sell several Items together?
Yes you can bundle the items together in a single listing with us providing the items within your Ad are available as a bundle, or individually – it’s up to you.
Please specify the condition of each item within your description.
- Do you offer a discount for listing more than 1 Item?
Sadly we don’t, but occasionally we may offer reduced listing fees.
- How do I get paid by the buyer?
Once someone has offered to buy your Instrument or Service you are free to communicate with them direct.
You can send them your own paypal invoice to request funds from them or arrange cash on collection if you have chosen this as one of your accepted payment methods.
- What if the buyer does not pay me?
If you have requested payment via paypal then shipping the Item out before payment has been received is done at your own risk.
- How much should I charge for shipping my Instrument?
Please check with Royal Mail, Parcelforce, or with whoever you choose to be your carrier.
- How should I package my Instrument for shipping?
We advise wrapping the instrument in bubble-wrap and packing inside a deconstructed cardboard box. Videos are available online to give you advice as to how you package your instrument.
- I’ve bought an instrument and it is not as advertised. What can I do?
You will need to contact the seller direct to explain the nature of the issue with your purchase. Glissando.co.uk will not be held responsible for any issues after the initial contact between buyer and seller.
- I’ve sold my Instrument – what do I do now?
Once you have been paid for your instrument you can login to your account with glissando.co.uk and mark your instrument as sold.
- How long does it take to list my Instrument or Musical Service for sale?
There are 3 easy steps to listing your Ad. 1. Create an account 2. Add your information and photos 3. Pay the listing fee (or take out a free Ad). It can be done from your device within 2 minutes. It really is that simple!
13. How do I edit my Ad?
You can either view your Ad, when logged in, and click the ‘Edit’ Pencil icon, or Click on ‘My Account’, and see a list of your current Ads there. Again, just click the Pencil icon next to the Ad you wish to edit.
Come on in and Find Your Joy!